Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What Have I been up to lately

sorry I haven't posted for so long. I haven't really done anything fun, like being in a move.( I still need my pictures w/ Click 5 and other people).

I have the best grades i have ever had in my life this semester,( sad, but yes they are my best) 5 A's and 2 B's. My least favorite class is typing,(ugh). I can type up to 30-50 word while looking and 6 without looking. my favorite class is Study skills because i don't really have to do anything, and PE is nice because i have like a billion friends there.
My A days go like this: French, Typing, PE, Lunch, and English. B Days are much better. Stay home, TLC, Lunch, Study Skills, and Science. See three easy classes on B days.

After school i go on the computer, check Nancy and Andrew's Blog and Apunkachoice. Then I call Amanda, who can NEVER EVER play., and we talk for like 1 hour on the phone ( even though she lives next door). then T go on MSN. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go To Hindi Class from 4 to 6.

On Tuesdays I have Mutual, But i don't go because i have no one to hang out with, because all my friends are in Mai-Maids. I also watch house and Bones on Tuesdays

See Nothing interesting happing in my life. so thats why i haven't posted for ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

That's kind of how life is...you kind of have to make it exciting.

Your grades ROCK! And it isn't really sad that that's the highest they've ever been since they are really good grades...unless you're referring to the fact that you're actually really smart and just weren't applying yourself earlier in the school year, in which case it is kind of sad... :) Keep it up!

I love you!

(And, by the way, you hang out with Andrew and I and our lives are totally exciting so I fail to see how your's is boring!)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home