Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 second blog post

So, the funniest/awkward/kinda in a creepy way sweetest thing happened to me today at school. It was like 10 minutes after school got out, so just about everyone had left. My friend, Clayton, and I were discussing if we should go ask a teacher if they would accept our friend request on facebook... I saw this kid walk by, then turn and look at us. I though he was looking at Clayton because is is like 6'2. But I don't think he was. Clayton walked over to open the teacher's door (we chickened out by the way), and the kid walked back over to me and said " you look pretty today." And I asked the dumbest question ever. "Who, me?" Well, obviously, no other girls were around! And he said "Yeah." So I said "Uh, Thanks." and he said, "Well, see you."
Luckily Clayton didn't burst out laughing until he was out the double doors and a little ways up the hill. It was a very interesting experience. Although I do give that kid some credit, not every guy...scratch that. Hardly ANY guy does that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Well, you are hot, remember? Didn't someone else tell you that just a little while back?

Must be true :)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Aquaspce said...

See, I tell you all the time how pretty you are! And that guy I'm sure gathered a lot of courage to tell you that :)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home